I’m directing some super secret games right now, and our team over at Say Design needs some extra members, so you get to hear about them here first!
Title: QA Test Engineer
Location: Aliso Viejo, Ca
Area code: 949
Pay rate: competitive
Job description: Test Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a QA Test Engineer with at least 3 years of experience. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing game company.
We develop state of the art multi-user game software that runs on Flash, consoles, PCâ€™s, and devices. We offer a work environment full of talented, bright, and self-directed people. We value teamwork, commitment to excellence, an interest in the new ideas to support our base of game players and users.
We are seeking an experienced person for hands-on testing of our games and applications from development to deployment. This would include, entering defect reports into a bug database, running bug regressions and specific test cases, and other various QA related tasks. This person will also be expected to contribute to the test design and planning process.
* Basic to advanced software troubleshooting skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software defects
* Familiarity with QA Testing Methodologies
* Game industry experience preferred but not necessary
* Reports status, progress, and issues to manager.
HIRING SPECIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* 3 years of prior QA experience
* Familiarity with bug tracking systems like Bugzilla
* Ability to interpret and follow test plans
* Professional attitude
* Solid communication skills
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Ability to see a task through to completion as a team member.
Please send resume with cover letter & salary requirements by email only to: email@example.com
Equal opportunity employer.
Say Design, Inc.
JOB: QA TEST ENGINEER
Be the first to start the conversation!